Membership Change

Membership Change

If you are traveling or injured and would like to put your membership on hold, you can submit a Membership Hold Request HERE.

If you want to change your membership such as the number of times per week you attend, the type of membership or add a punch pass, you’re in the right place. Just fill out the form below and we will get back to you.

If you would like to cancel your membership due to moving farther than 25 miles away or you have a medical condition you are required to provide proof of new residence or medical provider’s note.

Please fill out the form to change your membership.

By filling out the form you are agreeing to the terms stated above.