Ned is a life long athlete who has been active in a wide variety of sports including endurance running, road and mountain biking, skiing, and snowboarding. A friend suggested Ned try CrossFit after a discussion about P90X. He started CrossFit by following the workouts on the main site before joining CrossFit Local. Coming from endurance running, he was initially attracted to the short but intense workouts. After attending CrossFit Local, he understood the value of great coaching and a supportive community. Ned decided to coach as a way to share his passion for CrossFit. He views coaching as a privilege and loves to see people improve.
- CrossFit Level I Certified, 2010 & 2015
- Carolina Fitness Challenge Competitor, 2010
- Olympic Lifting Seminar with Chad Edwards, 2011
- Judge at the Carolina Fitness Challenge, 2011
- CrossFit Goal Setting Course with Greg Amundson, 2012
- CrossFit Gymnastics Seminar, 2012