We are happy to offer childcare at CrossFit Local! We understand as a parent how hard it can be to find time for yourself to workout so we offer this service to help you meet your goals!
Childcare is $3 per child and can be paid for using the iPad kiosk.
To sign up for childcare:
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to RSVP for childcare. You must RSVP 12 hours in advance to secure a spot in childcare. If you have not done this prior to 12 hours of the start of class, we cannot guarantee childcare will be available. Please do not show up with your child without receiving confirmation of your reservation.
Childcare is offered during the following times:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9 AM
CrossFit Local Childcare Illness Policy
This policy is to protect the children and the members at Local from symptoms of illness. A child who meets one or more of the following criteria should NOT attend childcare. We ask that you use your best judgment.
- Fever: 100.4+ within the past 24 hrs
- Vomiting: Within the past 48 hrs
- Respiratory: Rapid breathing, severe coughing, croupy cough
- Diarrhea: We do not change diapers but will come get you if your child needs a change
- Eye/Nose: Thick pus, usually a hint of green, from the nose or pus draining from eyes
- Sore Throat: Especially when there is a fever or swollen glands
- Skin Rash: Undiagnosed or contagious rash or infected sores with drainage
- Unusual Color: Yellow or pink eyes or skin
- General Illness: A child who does not feel well enough to participate in usual daily activities