These are exciting times to be a Local! We have great news and have waited as long as possible to share it with you. Without further ado…
CrossFit Local has recently joined the Hybrid Athlete Foundation (Hybrid AF). What does that mean for you? A couple of awesome things actually!
- You will be receiving 24/7 open gym access at Local. This will be accomplished with a smartphone app which will unlock the front door. You now have the ability to workout at the gym on nights, weekends, lunch, or whenever. The only times that we ask you not to use the main floor is during our overlapping evening classes (5-7pm Mon-Thurs). During these times please stay behind the squat racks, jerk blocks or outside.
- You now have open gym access to other gyms in the Hybrid AF network. Nearby those include CF Broadreach, Bull City, Durham, 15-501, and South Durham. There are certain restrictions on this but it will be hugely beneficial for some of you.
So what does this mean for you membership-wise? If you currently have a Platinum membership, your rate stays the same. Pretty sweet! Everyone else has 3 options:
- Keep your current membership rate with the addition of only $5/mo.
- Keep your current membership rate but pay a one-time $100 24/7 access fee.
- Switch to a different membership option. You can see the new rates here.
We’re giving everyone until New Year’s Day (1/1/19) to make a decision about their membership. Hopefully this is enough time. If you need to ask any questions, PLEASE feel free to email/call/text right away.
We hope that you’re as excited about these changes as we are. It’s a big step for our little gym and we wouldn’t be able to bring these upgrades to everyone without your support.
Thanks for being part of the Local family!
Chad & Kelly