We are happy to offer childcare at CrossFit Local! We understand how hard it can be to find time for yourself to WOD so we offer this service to help you meet your goals!
Childcare is $3 per child. You can bring cash or we can draft from your account. There will be a clipboard for signing your child in and out.
To sign up for childcare:
When you look at the class schedule you can see what classes offer childcare. Please send an email to email@example.com in order to RSVP for childcare. You must RSVP 12 hours in advance to secure a spot in childcare. If you have not done this prior to 12 hours of the start of class, we cannot guarantee childcare will be available.
Childcare is offered during the following times:
CrossFit Local Childcare Illness Policy
This policy is to protect the children and the members at Local from symptoms of illness. A child who meets one or more of the following criteria should NOT attend childcare outside their home. We ask that you use your best judgment. It would be VERY awkward for us to ask you to take your child home.
- Fever: 100.4+ within the past 24 hrs
- Vomiting: Within the past 48 hrs
- Respiratory: Rapid breathing, severe coughing, croupy cough
- Diarrhea: We do not change diapers but will come get you if your child needs a change
- Eye/Nose : Thick pus, usually a hint of green, from the nose or pus draining from eyes
- Sore Throat: Especially when there is a fever or swollen glands
- Skin Rash: Undiagnosed or contagious rash or infected sores with drainage
- Unusual Color: Yellow or pink eyes or skin
- General Illness: A child who does not feel well enough to participate in usual daily activities